ABOUT THE RECTOR
She was born in a family of teachers. In 1973 she graduated from the Philological Faculty of K.L. Khetagurov North Ossetian State University qualified as philologist, teacher of Russian language and literature.
In 1984 she defended her thesis for the degree of Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences at the Scientific Research Institute of National Education Problems (Moscow).
In 1999 she was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor. The experience of pedagogical work is 38 years. Kuchieva Lyudmila Aslanbekovna started her professional career as a teacher of the Russian language at a secondary school, then as a teacher at a pedagogical school, as a senior teacher at a pedagogical institute, as a senior researcher at the National Research Institute of National Problems of Education, head of the department of K.L. Khetagurov North Ossetian State University. At present she is rector of the North Ossetian State Pedagogical Institute, professor of the Department of the Russian Philology, head of the North Ossetian Scientific Center of the South-Russian Academy of Education for Polylinguistic and Polycultural Education, and the corresponding member of the International Academy of Pedagogical Education.
Kuchieva Lyudmila Aslanbekovna has published 4 monographs, 2 textbooks, about 50 scientific articles.
Information on awards and honorary titles
• Honorary degree – “Honored Teacher of North Ossetia-Alania” (2001)
• Lapel pin – “Honored Worker of Higher Professional Education” (2004)
• Medal – “100 Years of Trade Unions of Russia” (2009)
• Medal “For the Glory of Ossetia” (2009)
• Head of the scientific school of the functional Russian language, honorary professor of the NOSPI, editor-in-chief of the scientific and methodical journal for educators of the Republic “Dialogue”.