ABOUT VICE RECTOR
In 1978 she graduated from the Philological Faculty of the K.L. Khetagurov North Ossetian State University with the qualification “Scholar and Teacher of Russian Language and Literature.
In 2003 she defended her thesis on specialty 13.00.02 – theory and methodology of teaching and upbringing (secondary and higher education). Theme of the thesis is “The specificity of the functional approach to the learning process of the phrase combinations of junior schoolchildren in conditions of Ossetian-Russian bilingualism”.
The main scientific interests of L.V. Gazayeva are connected with the system-functional relations in the language, with the problems of school and university theory and the methodology of teaching the syntax of the Russian language, including conditions of bilingualism.
She supervises postgraduate study in pedagogical and psychological specialties; guides the preparation and defense of candidate dissertations.
L.V. Gazayeva takes part in the work of dissertational councils as an opponent, reviews candidate dissertations.
She has over 90 publications, such as in the journals included in the List of the Higher Certification Commission of the Russian Federation.
Information on awards and honorary titles
- Diploma and medal of the Academy of Russian Literature (1999)
- “Honored Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation” (2006)
- “Honored Worker of Education of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania” (2008)
- “Honored Worker of the NOSPI” (2009)
- Honorary Certificate of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (2014)